Monday, May 24, 2010

More Cards

Well, I spent Saturday in Lennox with the TLC gals. Had a great time as always!

I managed to finish a dozen cards. I used the new Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety stamps from Unity which coordinate with the Cosmo Cricket paper line of the same name.

I just love the bright colors!

I also broke out my new PaperTrey Ink stamps. My design is not original by any means - I think I found it on one of the design team members blogs and fell in love with the Up, Up and Away set! I also used the cloud and hot air balloon dies and am thrilled with the result.





The Papertrey Ink "Take Three: Summer" worked beautifully for me, too. I was into the blues and reds Saturday, I guess! Once again, this was a design I came across on one of the DT's blogs, I'm sure.





On a funny note, when I was leaving for the crop on Saturday, I commented to Eric that I felt guilty I hadn't been scrapbooking much lately, that I'd only been making cards. His response?

"It's a hobby. How can there be guilt in your hobby?"

Well said, baby, well said.

No comments: