Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tribute to my Father

I don't think I say it enough, Dad, but thanks for everything you do.

For knowing how to read me like a book, I thank you.

For integrating in me a strong work ethic, I thank you.

For giving me a love of reading, and now passing it along to my daughter, I thank you.

For your marriage advice (solicited or otherwise), I thank you.

For the e-mails you send me that brighten my day, I thank you.

For loving my Mother, I thank you.

For teaching me how to handle my emotions, and understanding those emotions yourself, I thank you.

For our fall trips to NYC while I was in college, I thank you.

For giving me roots, I thank you.

For giving me wings, I thank you.

For loving my daughter, and somehow knowing just when we need a break, I thank you.

For your unconditional love, I thank you.

Dad, on this Father's Day, I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do for me, because I know I don't say it enough. Watching you with Ali makes my heart swell with love and pride - she is learning so much from you, and at such an early age. Thank you for being such an important part of all of our lives. I love you.

Love,
Moj
6/18/06

No comments: