Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jack and Will!




This post is a few days late, but Jack and Will had a WONDERFUL birthday celebration this past Saturday. Memere and Pepere made the trip from Connecticut to celebrate with us. We opened presents on Saturday morning, ate dinner at Red Robin, and enjoyed cake back at our house.

As I was wrapping presents the night before and getting excited for the big day, I couldn't help but think back to the night before their birth two years ago. The FIRST thing that came to mind was my fear of becoming dehydrated because I had to stop all food at water at midnight. I remember drinking so much water that night, that I couldn't go to sleep without having to get up every fifteen minutes to go to the bathroom!

What an amazing two years. Our family has been blessed with three beautiful children. We thank God everyday for the gift of our family!

6 comments:

jamie said...

that cake is adorable!!!

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Happy Birthday Boys...and I love your cake!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, what a CUTE CAKE!!

WriterGirl said...

how seriously cute is that cake!! AWesome!

TAV said...

Those twins are precious

Candace H said...

Love kids' birthdays! They are so cute! Didn't I see that cake posted over at TSR? ;o)