Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sweet Treats!

I signed up for my second class with Trish Turay over at Debbie Hodge's website. Wow - Trish is one talented lady! I've enjoyed her creative projects, as well as her eagerness to help - I've e-mailed her several times with questions and she always gets right back to me! Trish also puts together terrific kits at her website, Work in Progress. And her blog is chockfull of inspiration!

Here are a few examples from Trish's class -




This is her "sour cream candy container" - I used Basic Grey birthday-themed patterned paper and filled them with M&Ms as birthday treats for Jack and Will. They were SO cute and SO easy!






This is the "Spider Cider." I made these using Reminisce patterned paper and stickers, then some bits and pieces from WIP's October project kit. I stamped the recipe card using an SU stamp set. The "Spider Cider" is very yummy - I've nearly finished one batch all by myself. This was a Halloween treat for one of Alainna's preschool teachers - she loved it!



Finally, here is the "Monster Munch." Alainna helped me out a lot with this one! We found the bucket at Michaels'. First, we prepared the "Monster Munchies" - VERY tasty! We lined the bucket with tissue paper, which Alainna stamped ALL BY HERSELF with some of my Unity stamps. I used Reminisce patterned paper and the SU stamp for the recipe card. This was also a Halloween treat for one of Alainna's teachers.

It was so much fun to use my scrapbooking and card making supplies to make these seasonal goodies! I'll be the first one in line for Trish's next online class!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Okay Molly--you are TOO CUTE!! I love how all your treats turned out!! Weren't they fun to do? I was way into it this year too...

Thanks for signing on and doing the projects! Your work is great--and that monster head is delish!!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects and I love debbie's classes. enjoy!